All reviews movie theater parking lot university fridge motel linens maids shampoo comfort cereal
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a room with a jacuzzi suite and I was told by a co worker that Dynasty has the best suites.
It was huge! It had a mini bar, a dining table and a separate bathroom with bath & shower options.
The Jacuzzi was heart shaped and perfect!
The king bed was a huge sleigh bed.
This is a perfect room if you're looking for a romantic stay with a hot tub.
Unfortunately I didn't think to take pix but they have pix on their website.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Well situated in Riverside; opposite University and near business center. Close to restaurants and entertainment center. Rooms standard but very neat and clean! Might get a little bit noisy in the parking lot opposite hotel when students leave a restaurant located next to hotel late at night, but not too bad...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I live in town and had my best friend visiting from out of state, I chose to book a hotel instead of burdening family or friends and I'm really glad I chose this hotel. the area has a history of run down motels, most of which are gone, but being a resident of Riverside I was a little worried. At check in there was a $100 deposit, now I know this can be a huge inconvenience but it made me feel better, knowing not just anyone walking the street can get a room. The room itself was a little small, but it was just us two girls so no big deal, I was surprised how clean and modern the room looks. Hardwood and tile floors, nice paint with accent wall, big bed and nice couch, everything was extremely clean and the shower even had water jets. At $84 a night this is a great deal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The motel is clean and quiet, the parking lot is a little tight especially if you have a full sized truck. Check in is standard except talking thru the bullet proof glass. The room was clean and the bed was nice. The linens are pretty standard and a bit on the ruff side.

The room had a complete basket of toiletries if you forget something and the shampoo is nice. I could not turn off or control the side jets in the shower which ended up soaking the bathroom floor by the time I finished my shower. My wife ended up taking a bath so she would not have to deal with it.

I think there are three small two seat tables in the breakfast area which were all in use when we went in so it was very difficult to get to the breakfast items. The waffle maker was acting up most of the time we were there so we got apples, juice, coffee and small rolls for breakfast. They do have an outside patio area but it was 40 degrees out so was to cold to use so we stood at the check-in counter to eat.Certainly not worth bragging about as we have had better continental in small motels in the middle of nowhere.

The Mexican restaurant next door was quite good, there are chain places near by also.

Our stay was OK and the price was cheap so I will say this is an average place to stay in Riverside. I will consider staying again if we spend the night in Riverside again but will check reviews on other places first.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 707clayg
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The rooms are nice and clean (they have a big laundry room for linens, ladies work all the time there), but the noisy AC is not central (wall type) and the fridge is noisy too. The from door is on the balconies and people go by and you can hear them like being inside your room. The shower faucet is complicated one lever to turn on/off the water flow and a round cap on top of lever to dial the temperature. The breakfast is a waffle maker with sticky waffles made. OJ and apple juice, bananas, apples, coffee (both types), cereal, milk in fridge. Just OK. There is a shopping strip mall across the street where there is a Denny's, movie theater, etc.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business