“Lobster Roll Heaven! One of my favorite Fish Shacks”

Old Port Lobster Shack
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Wow we ate lunch here last week looking to scratch our seafood itch. Well we were successful! They have a great selection of seafood. They are also a combo Barbq restaurant. We did not try the BarBQ side. We had Lobster Rolls and Fish Sandwiches.
The food was delicious. They also deliver.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stopped into this place on our way from LA to San Fran. Glad we found it. The staff was pleasant and the food delicious. Make sure you get their Maine Lobster Roll. Better than the ones I had when we were in Maine last year.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Tim O
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

To find this place is very difficult! We had to call twice just to find out where it was however at the staff was patient and gave us directions for us to eat there. The staff was very welcoming, helpful, and when I look away to a sure that your mail was provided within a timely manner and checked on my several times. The clam chowder was excellent. The only downfall is this place is a little pricey for the amount of food that you get that would be my only critique besides very difficult to find. If they have barbecue have seafood but not a lot of variety to choose from.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Annette I
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Best Lobster Roll in the SF Bay Area. New location larger and noisier. Good selection of beers and fructose free sodas. Not cheap.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Chetzi
Reviewed 10 April 2017

we went after a soccer game and I have to say I LOVED IT the food was so fresh and yummy its not super fancy in anyway but who cares when you have some of the freshest crab, lobster, clams, mussels, oysters the list goes on and you can even purchase to go!! its a bit of a long line but well worth it

Date of visit: November 2016