“Quick dinner ”

Bravo Taqueria
Ranked #80 of 317 Restaurants in Redwood City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We picked up some Super Tacos from the Taqueria as well as chicken tacos for a quick dinner last week.

Both meals tasted great and where a good size - just right to be satisfied. Friends of us recommend this place to us and we'll definitely pick up some meals in the future. The people working there are really friendly and the workspace was clean - a MUST for me.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This is one of my Aunt's favorite places to eat when we come to town. They have small eating area as most of his business is take out orders. The owner is on hand to explain any questions on food choice you may have. Traditional items available good taste and plentiful.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Only been there twice.
First time the cashier/manager messed up my order. We ended up eating not at the same time. The clerk didn't apologize, he blame it on me !!!
Second time the same fellow was reluctant to take my order. A lady called out for carne asada nachos and we were the only customers, let her know that I ordered carne asada tacos, the cashier/manager was pissed off indeed. He blame it on me again and I told him -the fault is yours, I ordered in Spanish and you always mess orders up, why don't you write down the orders?
I'll never go back in there.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Bravo Taqueria is a hearty. helathy step above the average SF peninsula Mexican restaurant. And that's saying something. There are a lotta good ones out there and this one, though retaining its small shop, ultra casual vibe, rises above. The healthy orientation is welcome. Let's face it, a lot of diners LIKE lard--but even they, I think, will find Bravo to be more than worth their while. I've now eaten there a couple of dozen times and though I try to be adventurous in most dining out picks, at Bravo I often end up ordering the chicken taco and tamal plate. Beyond delicious. Beans to die for. Horchata supreme. Haven't had a bad meal there once. Think I'll go there tonight.

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

We've eaten here a few times and also have taken food to go. Their tacos and burritos are good. Food tastes fresh. The prices are reasonable.