“Good burger”
Review of The Grill House

The Grill House
Ranked #50 of 317 Restaurants in Redwood City
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The burger was pretty good. Fries were even better. Good selection of beer. The owners were super nice and made you feel welcome.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Upnorthtransplant1

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We placed a togo order. I'm glad my husband checked the order before we drove away. We ordered the FULL rack of ribs. There was only a half rack. He took it back and said we only got the half, they said: " well.. our full is really a half & our half is really a quarter". Say what?? So there were 6 rib bones in their full. My husband said " give me my money back!".
Them: " how can we make it better"
Husband " give me a FULL rack of ribs!"
So we got an additional half which is really a quarter...lol. They were ok..didn't fall off the bone. Sides 50/50. Won't go back.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 2us4girls2boys
Reviewed 16 April 2017

On my way back to San Jose, I had to find a place to eat and my mood stopped me there, I wanted some steaks and I actually had a great one in that American pub. The meat was amazing. Only issue they only had mashed potatoes and no baked potatoes ... Atmosphere was great too and the service is top !

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2017

If you want a good sandwich, salad, or taco, this is your place. They have a wide variety of beers on tap as well. I ate lunch here with customers and found the service and food selection to be quite good. It's in a strip mall with free parking.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Every time I am in the area I make a point to stop here. The craft beer selection is always changing and the bartenders give us great suggestions. The food is on par with the bar. I had the burger and it was one of the best I've had, cooked perfectly to medium rare. They have a bunch of TVs so you can catch every game. Friendly staff, good food and beer. Can't skip this place.

Date of visit: September 2016