“Nitro Brew Amazingness”

Back Yard Coffee Company
Reviewed 26 October 2017

While on vacation recently I looked up all the coffee shops that offered nitro brew coffee near my friends' place.This coffee shop has one of the smoothest nitro brews I have ever had. It is amazing. Also, the shop itself has a fun coffee shop vibe.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Went to the Back Yard for a musical event. There is a very limited food menu which is mostly bakery goods. Beer and wine were available. I had an iced combo tea that was good. The interior seating is informal with couches and some tables and chairs. The couches were pretty beat up and some were soiled or missing cushions. The bathroom was clean and the waitstaff was friendly.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Short time visitor to Redwood City looking for a great coffee shop. Can't say that I found it at Back Yard but they do a serviceable job on espresso and cappuccino and they have outdoor seating, which is actually the star of this show. I wasn't comfortable inside, mainly because it has a sort of musty smell, usually the result of excess dampness. Next time in town I'll probably continue the search for a great coffee shop but if I wind up here, I won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

The price on the menu board and what you get charged could different. You might be charged more. Happened to me and my associate in two different occasions. Plus coffee is never that hot and the way they run the shop is sloppy. Sorry but this place needs to pull up its socks.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

I walked in and immediately felt welcomed. The atmosphere is groovy and hip with cool music at a good noise level. The staff was really cool and nice. The guy making coffee did so like it was an art form. There is ample seating that's really nice. Art lines the walls and is for sale. There's a piano people can play fi they want. On specific days, there's a masseuse that does massages for $1/min, and I wish I had come in on one of those days!
The wifi is free and is blazing fast. I highly recommend this place for a cool cafe experience.