“My Go to”
Review of Mistral

Mistral
Reserve with OpenTable
Mistral is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 291 Restaurants in Redwood City
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love his place. I eat here at least one night every time I am in town. They have a great wine list by the glass. Their menu changes regularly and the food is always fresh. Their bread is baked in a brick oven and it’s delicious. Honestly you can’t go wrong w anything on the menu. I am always so full from dinner that I can’t find room for dessert but some night I am going to start w dessert first.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was recently in town for a business trip and my hotel concierge recommended this restaurant. My coworkers and I started at the bar with drinks... great wine & cocktails! We then sat down in the patio area by the fireplace for dinner. Everyone enjoyed their meals & we had a blast! Service was good. It was the perfect place to kick back and relax at the end of our business trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I️ had a lovely dinner with friends at Mistrals atmosphere was active with lots of people staff was fast and friendly. They have a nice traditional bar with a few tables.

Dinner was very good I️ had a halibut on a bed of arugula with fingerling potatoes it was not only beautiful it was delicious. My friends also enjoyed their dinners.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

When my wife and I want to go to a reasonably priced, can't-miss fine dining restaurant, we head for Mistral. Conveniently located off Hwy 101, Mistral offers fine food, great atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Found Mistral with some searching of the typical places. I don't trust all the ratings since some from certain sites are fixed but this seemed to live up to most of what was said based on three separate sites. Nice place for a business dinner as it was during the week. I could see this place getting crowded on the weekends. The scallops looked great. The flank steak was disappointing. The Caesar salad was good as where the spring rolls and calamari. Will likely return. Thanks!