“Convenient, Clean, and Affordable”
Review of Pacific Euro Hotel

Pacific Euro Hotel
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Redwood City
Fort Myers, Florida
“Convenient, Clean, and Affordable”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

When given the price I thought this place was going to be a dump because it was the cheapest hotel but I was pleasantly surprised. I found it very clean and convenient to everything the city had to offer. The staff was friendly and accommidating. The room had everything I needed to feel comfortable. I had to share a bathroom but that was no problem because there were 4 different bathroom just on my floor. There was a laundry on the first floor which made it even better. If I return to S.F. I'll be staying here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are convenient but I would stay on 2nd floor away from the street.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Richard R
pacificeuro, General Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
Thank you for staying with us glad you had a plesent stay with us.We hope next time you come to visit Redwood City keep us in mind.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Korean first
Davis, California
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I had two 5-night stays within the same month. The first visit was in one of the older, smaller rooms, but it still had the granite bathroom. I didn't know I had to check in before 9pm, and when I called the front desk, the lone employee waited until 11pm for me to make the 2-hour drive. That was incredibly considerate of him.

My next stay was in a much nicer room, but unfortunately a problem with the shower (water temperature) necessitated a switch to the room next door. Despite that, after reporting the problem, the front desk had maintenance look at the shower the next morning, and switched me to a different room the same night. All in all, the service is great.

Room Tip: The updated rooms have better lighting, potpourri, and are larger in general. Bring your own hangers...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Thanks for the review Wendy and sorry for the problem with the hot water but as you know we have already corrected the issue I appreciate your patient in the matter. Next time you come-in to down let us know.
Salinas, California
Reviewed 3 March 2012

For a 2-3 star hotel like this one, this is not a bad choice after all. The location is very good, entertainment, restaurants, and Caltrain station is just few minutes walk. The rooms are just right. Not that big, but very comfortable. Plus the price of the room is just affordable and reasonable. Safety is also good. The staff are really nice. All in all, I would say that this is a decent and clean place to stay at if you happen to be in the area. And especially if you're not from around Redwood City, this is a recommended hotel to be at.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Thank you for visiting our hotel glad you had a pleasent stay with us we hope you come stay with us again very soon.
Redwood City, California
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Basic, economic and clean!
What else can you ask for $55 a night! Al has a great demeanor and personality.
There should be more hotels like this (and definitely more hotel managers like Al! ) all over the US!
Note: rate is reduced when book for an entire week, making it even more of deal ;-)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Elizabeth A
Chino Hills, California
Reviewed 11 January 2012

My room was a tad small, but it had everything I wanted. It was clean, comfortable, smelled nice and had cable TV. This hotel is an excellent value, and the gentleman at the front desk is very nice. Recommended.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business