Don't be fooled by the pictures on site. The room I stayed in looked nowhere close to what you see in the pictures. I could pretty much describe my room as a dump. It was old, dingy, nasty and damn near gross. It was the type of room I was afraid to walk around barefoot. The outlets didn't have covers on them. The room smelled. The bathroom was rundown and beatup. They invested money in putting up soap and shampoo dispensers, and that looks like the most money they've invested in that place, besides the money they spent on the professional website photos.
The worst part of the stay was a bug infestation. Either it was a flea or bedbug infestation. I woke up the following morning with bug bites that turned into huge hives that felt like they were burning me up that eventually started pussing and bleeding.
If you want to stay near the beach without breaking the bank, then go ahead, but do so at your own risk. This place did not deserve to charge over $100 night. The best thing that could happen is for would be to catch on fire and burn down to the ground. That might take care of the bug infestation.More