Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$202
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$207
US$197
Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$185
The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$280
US$246
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Redondo Beach Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$235
Homewood
US$213
Agoda.com
Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$175
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot watertwo blocksmini fridgewould stay here againwalking distancedeepierrb
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Wow, let me start by saying Dee is awesome. First time I went to Redondo Pier Inn was with a group of friends & Dee has such a warm greeting. The room is very spacious. The shower & pool clean! You can literally walk to the beach. It's nice and quite at night. My friends and I check everything off our list. So it was time to go, but my friend was rushing me, so guess what.... I arrive to Las Vegas as I'm unpacking my bag, I call my friend and ask her if my makeup bag in her trunk & she reply no. I started freaking out and if your a girl you understand. So I call Redondo Pier Inn, Dee answer the phone and sure enough my makeup bag was their. So I told him I'll pick it up within a month or so. If he can hold it for me, so I did & had to stay another night. From what I see and experience Dee is a caring person.
I thank him so much for taking care of my make up & keeping his word.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Julissa F
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Good locations , 5 min walking to the beach. Nice, confortable rooms, remodeled. Outdoor not fancy at all. The elevator has problems at stays all the time at the 1st floor.
Friendly staff. Is not bad but somehow after seeing the photos I had set up higher expectations.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank whereisdannalove
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel last night with some friends. Dee and Nemu at the front desk were extremely friendly and welcoming! They really made our stay a memorable one.
The room was affordable, and despite the hotel looking a little run down in the outside the room itself was newly remodeled, chic and very comfortable.
Would recommend!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2016

So I was a little skeptical about this place because of the color they chose to paint it. But alas, I was wrong. The front desk guy "D" was the man. He was super helpful and gave me tons of great advice. What a nice guy. Thanks D! It seems like they just remodeled because the beds were comfy and it had flat screens mounted to the walls. It was surprisingly quiet for being so close to PCH and you have the pier a block away. If you're looking for an inexpensive place to stay in Redondo look no further and make sure to tell D at the front desk that JC sent you!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

At first view I didn't think much of it and was a little disapointed. It looked a bit run down. However, the location is perfect, a 5 min walk from Redondo pier. They have a nice pool and chill area, but most important of all, they have very comfortable beds and long enough for tall people. This and a good price made that we stayed two days. The people at the desk a very friendly.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends