“Central location in Redondo, decent rooms and finishes”
Review of Redondo Pier Inn

Redondo Pier Inn
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Redondo Beach
Reviewed 20 March 2016

This place is not fancy, but it doesn't claim to be either. It has a small but adequate pool for those looking to simply lounge and take in the southern california sun. It is centrally located with respect to the Redondo Beach Pier (just 2 blocks west) and very close to swimmable beaches as well. There are MANY great walkable coffee and seafood places as well as cheap eats (Mexican, burgers, etc). Great location, overall clean rooms, and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors so you don't hear people above you
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brix510
There are newer reviews for Redondo Pier Inn

Reviewed 29 February 2016

This is the second time that we stayed here. Basically, the place is clean, the employees are accommodating and pleasant and they have free wifi, free parking and basic continental breakfast. All good things. Chances are that we will stay here again. One thing that I must mention, even though it may sound trivial or gross, is that the toilet paper that this establishment uses is horrible. It is worse than one quarter ply. If you do stay here, I highly recommend that you provide your own paper, unless that is you enjoy ending up with fouled fingers. Not something that I want for myself or my family.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hairydiver
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

The Redondo pier inn was a savior for my family and I. After an awful night in Hollywood we headed out to redondo beach. By shear luck we found the Redondo pier inn. My family and I voted the beds here to be the best we had had in the past month of touring around America. The people that ran the inn were friendly and ready to help answer any questions. The inn is close to the pier, so a morning walk was great, and the price was fantastic, great value for money. The inn is on a main road, but don't be put off by this as I didn't hear the traffic at all. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I planned this special "staycation" as a Christmas gift to myself. I wanted to be close to the beach and pier. I found this hotel and it was a good rate considering the holiday season. I checked out the website and I was impressed by the modern upgrades. The hotel lobby has a beautiful saltwater fish tank, but the lobby didn't match the website picture. As I was walking to the room, I noticed some construction was going on. A large garbage container was parked in the parking lot and an old camper (which someone was living in). The walkways needed to be painted, instead of dirty stains and paint drips. I entered my room and I wasn't impressed. The bed (the headboard design/bed linens) and sitting area( the modern design chairs) were the only true views from the website, even then deficiencies. The owner should have completed all the necessary repairs, instead of booking rooms to make a profit. Did the owner think his guests wouldn't notice or care about the sloppy repairs and paint job? There were several patches of white compound all over the walls in various areas of the room. The towels provided were dirty and only hand towels and face cloths. What happened to the body towels? Why was there dirty smeared on the bathroom door? The moulding around the room wasn't finished. I couldn't believe they didn't provide soap to wash your hands. Apparently, the owner provided shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in a dispenser mounted to the shower wall. I dare attempt to use it, since the room was substandard. The hotel sign doesn't match the website. If the owner really cares about his future guests and business stop "false advertising". Your hotel could be a unique modern hotel, since it is in a good location and you have a start of a nice interior design for your rooms. My Christmas gift was tainted. I have pictures of my room.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Esther M
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Stayed here as a family for 2 nights, dusty garage but no trash lying around and clean, recently renovated rooms. Management responded promptly to a poorly draining tub. Smells of smoke outside of many rooms but no smoke smell in our room. Decent price for clean quality rooms, may not recommend for all families but overall good stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family