Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$192
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$216
US$209
Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$185
The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$280
US$246
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Redondo Beach Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$235
Homewood
US$213
Agoda.com
Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$175
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewshot watertwo blocksmini fridgewould stay here againwalking distancedeepierrb
Reviewed 29 February 2016

This is the second time that we stayed here. Basically, the place is clean, the employees are accommodating and pleasant and they have free wifi, free parking and basic continental breakfast. All good things. Chances are that we will stay here again. One thing that I must mention, even though it may sound trivial or gross, is that the toilet paper that this establishment uses is horrible. It is worse than one quarter ply. If you do stay here, I highly recommend that you provide your own paper, unless that is you enjoy ending up with fouled fingers. Not something that I want for myself or my family.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

The Redondo pier inn was a savior for my family and I. After an awful night in Hollywood we headed out to redondo beach. By shear luck we found the Redondo pier inn. My family and I voted the beds here to be the best we had had in the past month of touring around America. The people that ran the inn were friendly and ready to help answer any questions. The inn is close to the pier, so a morning walk was great, and the price was fantastic, great value for money. The inn is on a main road, but don't be put off by this as I didn't hear the traffic at all. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I planned this special "staycation" as a Christmas gift to myself. I wanted to be close to the beach and pier. I found this hotel and it was a good rate considering the holiday season. I checked out the website and I was impressed by the modern upgrades. The hotel lobby has a beautiful saltwater fish tank, but the lobby didn't match the website picture. As I was walking to the room, I noticed some construction was going on. A large garbage container was parked in the parking lot and an old camper (which someone was living in). The walkways needed to be painted, instead of dirty stains and paint drips. I entered my room and I wasn't impressed. The bed (the headboard design/bed linens) and sitting area( the modern design chairs) were the only true views from the website, even then deficiencies. The owner should have completed all the necessary repairs, instead of booking rooms to make a profit. Did the owner think his guests wouldn't notice or care about the sloppy repairs and paint job? There were several patches of white compound all over the walls in various areas of the room. The towels provided were dirty and only hand towels and face cloths. What happened to the body towels? Why was there dirty smeared on the bathroom door? The moulding around the room wasn't finished. I couldn't believe they didn't provide soap to wash your hands. Apparently, the owner provided shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in a dispenser mounted to the shower wall. I dare attempt to use it, since the room was substandard. The hotel sign doesn't match the website. If the owner really cares about his future guests and business stop "false advertising". Your hotel could be a unique modern hotel, since it is in a good location and you have a start of a nice interior design for your rooms. My Christmas gift was tainted. I have pictures of my room.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Esther M
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Stayed here as a family for 2 nights, dusty garage but no trash lying around and clean, recently renovated rooms. Management responded promptly to a poorly draining tub. Smells of smoke outside of many rooms but no smoke smell in our room. Decent price for clean quality rooms, may not recommend for all families but overall good stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

I have to believe the positive reviews are not real. It is very dirty inside and out. The parking lot had a car sized pile of garbage in it. I felt unsafe in the room. I had a balcony with a sliding door that did not lock and was accessible from the other rooms. There was a disgusting cup of cigarette butts outside the filthy elevator that remained the two nights I was there. This is not a place for families. There were several young women in the parking lot who were picked up and dropped off throughout the night. When they were at the hotel they sat outside in the tiny walkway smoking, which fills the rooms because the doors do not properly seal. I could fit my hand under the door of room 304. Inspect the room and tell me I'm wrong. Also, ironing board, NO iron, NO blow dryers.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple