“Memorable Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of our Beautiful Victorian Home
Your Private Suite with Attached Bathroom and Patio outside. Private balcony off of your bedroom suite # 1 overlooking into a tranquil garden setting below.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Front of our Beautiful Victorian Home
Your Private Suite with Attached Bathroom and Patio outside.
Victorian Full Bathroom in the room. Pedestal sink, Claw foot tub, shower.
Bedroom Suite # 2. Sleeps 2 $110 per nite, extra person on an air mattress is $55 per
night.
View of Bedroom # 2. Sleeps 2-3 in a queen size bed. Extra person, $55 per night on air mattress.
Full bathroom for Bedroom # 2. Shopwer, tub, granite counter tops. Heater and fan in ceiling.
View of Backyard
View of Back of House.
Private backyard for your use.
Bill and Marti
Bicycle Riding at the Beach
Called the Strand..35 miles of riding
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Omaha, Nebraska
“Memorable Stay”
Reviewed 16 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

As previous reviews have indicated this lovely B&B is beautiful, and very comfortable. My wife and I stayed for five days and were treated as royalty by Marti and Bill. The breakfast provided was gourmet quality served in a beautiful dining room. The location is in the heart of Redondo Beach within 5 or so blocks of the ocean. The Owners went out of their way to make us feel at home. Don't miss this B&B ---- a very memorable experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
DT25
State College, PA
“Delightful decor and hosts”
Reviewed 8 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

The owners have shared their Victorian-style home as a B&B for about a year. Their home is so lovely with the attention to detail in the decor. Beautiful inside and out. We only used one of the two guest rooms, but both are good size, beautifully decorated, with private baths. We especially enjoyed the covered porch off the bedroom overlooking the garden. The Wifi worked well. The bed was very comfortable and we felt very relaxed staying here for 3 nights while visiting family in Palos Verdes Penin. Marti and Bill were delightful hosts, friendly and helpful. They loaned us very nice bikes to take downhill to ride on the Harbor Drive bike path and the Strand (along the beach). We also borrowed a picnic basket and tablecloth for our hike and picnic at Topanga State Park (about an hour north in the Santa Monica hills). It was lovely to have a cooked breakfast served with a smile every morning. They only rent the second bedroom if it is used by the same party as the first bedroom, so you will not be sharing the home with other guests. They have a very cute small spaniel, "Coco Chanel," but were very sensitive to our not being "pet people," so if you don't like dogs, I don't think you would have a problem here. We had no problem finding a close by parking space on the street. The 5 blocks to the beach is downhill (and of course uphill on the way back), so the walk/bike ride may not be for everyone, but it is a short drive to lots of restaurants. We would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
denver, colorado
“Wow!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a great B&B; it's even better than the pictures. This is in a beautiful Victorian-style house with lots of antique detail in the construction, interior design, and furnishings. My room was huge with a wall of paned windows and a glass double door opening to a beautiful patio and garden. The bathroom was very attractive, and even had a claw tub.

Marti and Bill, the owners, could not have been nicer. Marti offered to cook just about anything I wanted for breakfast, and took quite a bit of time out of her day to give me a ride to see an old friend.

This location is also great as it's just five blocks from to the beach. You can swim and body-surf; walk, jog, or bike ride the ocean path; or find a restaurant for beer and nachos or good seafood. For biking I borrowed one of Marti’s bikes plus a helmet and lock, and riding by the Pacific was great.

One thing I didn’t use was public transportation because I planned this trip quickly and didn’t have time to figure it out. I'm sure if you’re interested Marti can explain how it works, but if I come to L.A. again, I’ll definitely use it. But here's a general impression: there are local buses that go to several other beach towns, and some connect with the green line of the main L.A. metro. The metro should get you into downtown L.A. or multiple surrounding towns. I read a couple of reviews about the metro that said it’s fantastic and much better than driving. Aiso, Marti mentioned there’s a bus that runs to/from LAX that’s very close to her place and costs about a fraction of what a shared shuttle cost me.

I understand I was the first guest at this B&B, so I’m lucky it opened! It was a wonderful place to stay, and I absolutely recommend it. I hope Marti does a great business!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful house, wonderful owners, and great location--everything was great.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$129
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing