“Nice meal”
Review of Mashawi Grill

Mashawi Grill
Ranked #118 of 325 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I ate here on a Tuesday night and enjoyed it. lamb was very tender and we'll seasoned. The lady who took my order was very friendly.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We stumbled on this place by chance while wanting to get out of the traffic heading south from L.A. We decided to get something to eat and found Mashawi Grill which is right off the freeway. I wish they had a few more choices on the menu but I had a chicken kebab wrap which was very tasty and the portion was big. It came with hummus and pita bread. Also ordered the cucumber and yogurt dish which was so refreshing. It was cold in the restaurant and they said they couldn't do anything about that. I was glad to have a another jacket handy.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Budget restaurant, Delicious food,many choices,good service, clean place,my favorite dishes is chicken kebab

Reviewed 14 November 2016

The Kefta Plate is so yummy with the Jasmine rice and cole slaw - can't get enough. The chicken kabobs are always tender and flavorful. I recommend the Lentil soup and the Falafel Plate for starters.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Food was good but loud music/noise made conversation with friend impossible. When I asked server about noise level, she replied, "Oh,we're use to it." She did nothing to correct the situation.