“The Never-ending Shawarma”
Review of Mashawi Grill

Mashawi Grill
Ranked #102 of 300 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Of all the eateries in the area, a quick check of TripAdvisor made this one look the most likely to provide a good meal. Thus after a day at the corporate headquarters I popped in for dinner on my way back to my hotel. I was indeed pleasantly surprised; for a strip mall restaurant, the Mashawi Grill is not a good place for a quick meal, it is also a good bargain for the amount and quality of food served.

I had the trip-tip and chicken shawarma combo meal. Served with hummus, rice pilaf, bread, and vegetables, it was really too much for one person to eat alone. In fact, I was so pleased with my first meal there that I came back on another night during my trip.

A word of safety advice: while the restaurant itself is perfectly safe, the parking lot seems to attract some rather shady characters who appear to prowl between vehicles in the evening. Be sure to lock your car an not leave any valuables in it - just in case.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Really good middle eastern food! The falafel were incredible and really good Schwarma. I had lamb kebabs and they were awesome. I would go again!

1  Thank Merlin555