“Delicious sweet and savory crepes”
Review of Crepes of Wrath

Crepes of Wrath
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Redlands
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend on the way to an overnight stay in Banning and it was so good we stopped by again on our way home. We chose our own fillings for the savory crepes and had Nutella and strawberry for the sweet ones. The next day my friend had a curry crepe and I chose my own filling again for the savory crepe and we each had a boysenberry lemon sweet crepe with a cheesy filling. All were delicious! We wish this we restaurant was near where we live. We would go all the time!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

This is a 'hole in the wall' - no seating at all, but outside is a standup counter where about 2 adults could stand and eat. Across the street were public bistro tables and weather was nice - so it was a very pleasant experience. As a first timer, the staff was very helpful and patient. I ordered 2 Ashley Savory crepes - absolutely delicious!! The filling inside (eggs, potatoes, bacon, cheese and spinach) however, was a very small portion. I was hungry upon arrival and sadly, I was still hungry. I didn't want to spend another $10 to split a second one with my friend. Sweet crepes were $8 and savory were $10. The actual crepes are large enough but they're folded in half then a little filling in the middle and folded over from all the excess crepe.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Stopped by with a group of friends. They wanted ice cream close by. I wanted a crepe. I definitely got a better deal! Delicious freshly made crepe to order. Loved it!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Most people think sweet when getting a crepe. This place does AWESOME savory crepes. The last one I had was thanksgiving crepe! Yum yum yum.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

You can get sweet or savory and it's all good. I prefer the lemon with creme fresh and my kids prefer Sunday Roast. We still miss the eggs benedict, maybe it can be a seasonal dish? Yes?