“Great bakery in central Redlands”

Muffin Top Bakery Redlands
Ranked #38 of 253 Restaurants in Redlands
Reviewed 13 March 2018

The selection here is extensive--it's always hard to choose among the many rolls, breads, muffins, cookies, and cakes. The breads are very good, especially the multi-grain raisin bread and the cinnamon pull-apart. The staff is warm and friendly, very welcoming and helpful and the seating area is comfortable. There are also gluten-free options in the breads and cookies, with platters available. Muffin Top made a cake for my mother's 100th birthday and it gorgeous as well as delicious. Good coffee and other hot drinks. A great place to stop if you are shopping on State Street or just happen to be in downtown Redlands.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We ordered two cookie platters for our daughter's wedding to sit on the coffee bar during the reception. They were so delicious that we got more compliments about them than we did the wedding cupcakes! The owners and employees are really nice too!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you are looking for a special homemade pastry this is the place to come. My favorite is the cheese pastry. They also have good homemade breads, we particularly like their rye. One of our favorite cookies is made with just two ingredients, sliced almonds and agave! Don't have to feel too guilty eating that. They make good quality coffee drinks too. This place is always kept very clean, attention to details by staff/management/owners is evident. No leftover crumbs on the tables, seats or floors fronm prior customers.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Muffin Top Bakery has some great gluten free options for when you're in the mood to spurge. One of my favorites are the coconut macaroons. Their GF bread made the best GF turkey stuffing I've ever had. Yum!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Being gluten-free, this is pretty much the only bakery I can go to in Redlands. Their gluten-free products are mediocre but better than nothing, when you want something like that. I ususually buy gluten-free items here and freshen/crisp them up at home in the oven. I won't order another gluten-free cake. I have not had sandwiches or non-GF items here so this review is strictly regarding their GF items. The Muffin Top bakery in Riveside sells GF turnovers that I freeze. They are stodgy and more like pies (vs. flaky) -- they do hit the spot, though, when I get a pie craving (I just put these in the oven to revive).