“Great Bakery”

Muffin Top Bakery Redlands
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Redlands
Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you are looking for a special homemade pastry this is the place to come. My favorite is the cheese pastry. They also have good homemade breads, we particularly like their rye. One of our favorite cookies is made with just two ingredients, sliced almonds and agave! Don't have to feel too guilty eating that. They make good quality coffee drinks too. This place is always kept very clean, attention to details by staff/management/owners is evident. No leftover crumbs on the tables, seats or floors fronm prior customers.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Muffin Top Bakery has some great gluten free options for when you're in the mood to spurge. One of my favorites are the coconut macaroons. Their GF bread made the best GF turkey stuffing I've ever had. Yum!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Being gluten-free, this is pretty much the only bakery I can go to in Redlands. Their gluten-free products are mediocre but better than nothing, when you want something like that. I ususually buy gluten-free items here and freshen/crisp them up at home in the oven. I won't order another gluten-free cake. I have not had sandwiches or non-GF items here so this review is strictly regarding their GF items. The Muffin Top bakery in Riveside sells GF turnovers that I freeze. They are stodgy and more like pies (vs. flaky) -- they do hit the spot, though, when I get a pie craving (I just put these in the oven to revive).

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Pros: Great location in downtown Redlands, great menu variety, prices are average for a restaurant like this, teas, coffee, dessert, all great, service was great, ordered an item that wasn't on their menu and they made it anyways and with a smile!

No complaints... Will visit them again!

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Nice variety of your favorite pastry items. its a small place but the pastry was excellent. They have other food to offer but I was there for the goodies.