“Surprisingly tasty ”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Redlands
Description: Executive Chef/Owner: Ryan Berk
Description: Executive Chef/Owner: Ryan Berk
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My cousin had been begging me to take her and we had the chance to during market night. The line was out the door but it went by fast. There flavors of ice cream are not traditional but the two we tried were delicious. I tried the honey and olive oil vanilla ice cream and the oil just made it so much better which I was surprised about. My cousin had the lavender chocolate which she loved as well. I probably wouldn't come all the time but it is a nice treat every once in a while!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Courteous staff will help you pick the right ice cream for you, then make it while you watch. Fun & delicious!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This is the best...a little chaotic when it's very busy, but worth the hassle, as the ice cream (our favorite is the salted caramel) is just delicious. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious honey orange ice cream and the strawberry balsamic is not bad either. The quality of the ice cream is really fantastic. The only thing is that they don't let you try the different flavors. Even though it's freshly made, there are different tubs that are readily available for people to try so that they can make better decision.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Its a must try, this little gem in old Redlands! Its always amazing in winter, spring, summer and fall whenever I am in town. I CRAVE their strawberry balsamic (Strawberry nitrogen ice cream that absolutly melts in your mouth with a balsamic vineger reduction on top, the sweet and the little vineger is absolutly amazing)!!! The Orange chocolate with the marmalade orange pieces in there is Devine and a MUST try!!!!!!