“Long time favorite”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The food is always fresh and delious. I've been going there for years.

Service is friendly and knowledgeable about the food.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Friendly Good bar. Outdoor dining on a pleasant evening. Great variety and they will customize any dish.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

If you like Thai food you will love Benjarong. Yellow curry is delicious and portions are generous. Take out is also available.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Good Thai food, great service, prices reasonable. Went with two other couples. Very friendly atmosphere. Service was excellent, drinks reasonable.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I was travelling for work and was dining solo. The staff looked after me and I had a couple of glasses of nice local wine, some satays and the red curry. The food was ok but a little bland, but I'm from Australia and we seem to have Asian restart units on every corner. I do like the atmosphere of the restaurant though and wish it was a bit cooler so that dining outside was an option.

So, it was good but I'm giving Australian Thai dining the points over my US experience.