“Great food in a friendly atmosphere!”
Review of Benjarong Thai

Benjarong Thai
Ranked #5 of 256 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

If you like Thai food you will love Benjarong. Yellow curry is delicious and portions are generous. Take out is also available.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Good Thai food, great service, prices reasonable. Went with two other couples. Very friendly atmosphere. Service was excellent, drinks reasonable.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I was travelling for work and was dining solo. The staff looked after me and I had a couple of glasses of nice local wine, some satays and the red curry. The food was ok but a little bland, but I'm from Australia and we seem to have Asian restart units on every corner. I do like the atmosphere of the restaurant though and wish it was a bit cooler so that dining outside was an option.

So, it was good but I'm giving Australian Thai dining the points over my US experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered takeout from Benjarong Thai last night. The reviews on TripAdvisor were great. The restaurant is huge and when I went to pickup the food the outside patio was full and there were quite a number of people inside. I expected an excellent Thai meal.

Sadly, both the beef & the eggplant in the eggplant dish were inedible making that dish garbage. The Pad Thai noodles were very tasty but the chicken was tough and inedible. The fried tofu was excellent. Just like the menu said, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

We will not return nor can I recommend.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The food, service & atmosphere are fresh, pleasant & enjoyable. However it is somewhat pricey. Save it for a special occasion.