“Time to try some Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I was travelling for work and was dining solo. The staff looked after me and I had a couple of glasses of nice local wine, some satays and the red curry. The food was ok but a little bland, but I'm from Australia and we seem to have Asian restart units on every corner. I do like the atmosphere of the restaurant though and wish it was a bit cooler so that dining outside was an option.

So, it was good but I'm giving Australian Thai dining the points over my US experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered takeout from Benjarong Thai last night. The reviews on TripAdvisor were great. The restaurant is huge and when I went to pickup the food the outside patio was full and there were quite a number of people inside. I expected an excellent Thai meal.

Sadly, both the beef & the eggplant in the eggplant dish were inedible making that dish garbage. The Pad Thai noodles were very tasty but the chicken was tough and inedible. The fried tofu was excellent. Just like the menu said, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

We will not return nor can I recommend.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The food, service & atmosphere are fresh, pleasant & enjoyable. However it is somewhat pricey. Save it for a special occasion.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Patio dining is awesome! The curry is awesome here, especially the yellow. Great place for date night, but it's also very family friendly!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Visits here have always had left us with wanting to return and the food is always exceptional but the service has an odd twist to it. You are never quite sure you are a cherished guest. Seating can feel like you are imposing and your server can disappear yet most seats have visibility of entire restaurant. If you have a food error which is no big deal to us in general, be prepared here...as it is a huge deal. This particular meal there was an issue and it wasn't handled well. #1 food is always good.