1. Outdoor garden seating: Plenty of it, with heaters when it's chilly, umbrella'd tables when the sun's high. Great place to go after work or hang out with friends, and they have live music or a DJ outside on Fri and Sat nights. Seating is spacious and comfortable.
2. The Bar: Seating directly at the bar or at one of 6 tables, seating for 2-4. 55" and 32" screens for watching sports at lunch, happy hour, or dinner. It's on the small side, but it's rarely too crowded.
3. Lunch specials: Reduced size and reduced price entrees for a nice lunch. Includes a choice of soup or salad. Very popular lunch spot for staff from the Esri campus right down the street.
4. Dinner: great atmosphere for dining that's just a step or two up from casual.
5. Excellent service: the staff are attentive, friendly, fast, and professional.
Oh yeah, the food is great too. :-D http://thebenjarong.com/
Few things to keep in mind. Lunch doesn't start until 11:00, then they close at 2:30 and don't reopen for dinner until 5.