Hampton Inn & Suites Redding
Hotels.com
US$91
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Thunderbird Lodge(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$91
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$133
US$120
All reviewsexcellent hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanroad tripking suitequiet locationa great staywould stay here againbusiness triplong drivebethel churchoatmealpool and hot tubgreat breakfastredding areasundial bridgethe breakfast area
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We were greeted on arrival by the most friendly people at this hotel I have come accross in a long time. The hotel is nice and modern, with dozens of eating options within easy reach of the hotel. Hotel is well located, and the managers evening reception is a nice touch. The only slight negative was the noise from nearby motels. Otherwise, we will stay here again when next in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We drove from Disneyland to Redding and had not made reservations as I (stupidly) didn't think that I would need them in Redding. Unfortunately, after we had arrived all of the 2-Room suites in town were booked. We called all of the places in town and ended up back at the Hampton Inn.

The front desk person was very nice and gave us the Accessible 2-Queen room as it was bigger than the standard room. They even discounted the price for us.

The room was very nice with comfortable beds and very quiet. I can think of nothing bad about the stay. Thanks again to Hilton for a good night sleep!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Benjamin M
Reviewed 15 October 2011

I stayed at this hotel why working at the hospital. Nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff and manager. Shawn & Joe were especially friendly & helpful. Typical Hampton breakfast. Nice location with lots of eating options in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Vickie E
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We were traveling from central coast California to northern Oregon in a couple of days and just needed a place to crash for one night--September 19, 2011.. I guess I haven't been to a Hampton Inn in a while. I remember it being a basic, no frills (except for free breakfast) motel that was adequate for business travel. This one was more upscale than I recall. Nice lobby spacious room, coffee machine, microwave, refrigerator, flat screen tv. Very clean, well-lighted, safe parking lot. Not quite as cheap as it used to be, but reasonable. We got a non-smoking room with 2 very comfortable queen beds for the AAA rate of $111/night. The breakfast offered scrambled eggs, cream chipped beef, make-your-own waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, and an assortment of donuts and muffins., I was pleased enough to look first for Hampton Inns when I book lodging.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lindora M
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Our family of four stayed at this hotel because it was the best rated nearby hotel on Trip Advisor when we were desperate to stop on a road trip. The location is so convenient for road tripping... right off the freeway. Normally I prefer independent hotels with character to chains, but I also like clean and comfortable... so Hampton Inn it was.

We were so happy with our decision! So happy, that now I look for Hampton Inns when we are traveling. The staff was well trained, the hotel itself felt welcoming, the room was clean, spacious and comfortable, and the included breakfast made it a good deal. There were lots of families there, but not so many I think it would be a turn off if you were a single traveler.

This location felt really new. Internet was included and a great TV. We thought the pool here was really nice too. We were stopping after dinner, and left after breakfast, but another advantage of this location is it's surrounded by restaurants.

Overall, I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family