Fairfield Inn & Suites Redding
US$125
US$121
US$112
Travelocity
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$123
All reviewsbreakfast ambassadorreyna castillohotel catresident catwafflesfront deskbreakfast servicebreakfast ladythe breakfast areagreat breakfastwent out of her wayindustrial areawould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel is cleanroad triplong drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The hotel was average, nice, clean, expected....but what really set it over my expectations was the breakfast that is included in the stay. REYNA CASTILLO was the best person at that hotel. She made the stay worth it. I travel alot and have stayed in different hotels. This experience was the best. Reyna was not only the best person at the hotel, she was one of the best people in the food industry I have come across. She deserves a huge raise.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the fairfield Inn after having surgery in redding. The hotel is very well appointed, clean and new. Beds are comfortable and fridge/freezer/microwave included. What stands out is the staff. They are super friendly and helpful. When we asked if there were any crackers around for me to eat, the front desk attendant gave us an entire sleeve of her own saltine crackers! She was so sweet and asked how I was doing the next morning. And Reyna Castillo, the breakfast ambassador, was the most helpful, sweet and friendly hotel breakfast attendant I've ever encountered.

Overall I'm so grateful to have had such a comfortable and accommodating stay to recover from my surgery. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The staff was incredible. The cleaning team was exceptional and so personal. Mary Ann left me some snacks and a sweet note. I was so surprised when I came back. I was traveling alone so it was nice to have that when I arrived back at my room. The snacks she left I was able to eat, so I wrote her a nice note back and told her that I appreciated the snacks but I wasn't able to eat them because I was gluten free, so she could take them and give them to someone else. I came back the next night, she had left me a note and the MOST amazing gluten free brownies I have ever eaten. How personal and awesome is that?

I arrived late on my first night and I wasn't able to get my suitcase out of the car alone. The guy at the front desk helped me put it on the cart! It was almost midnight! The ladies at the front desk were always so helpful and one even told me all about a beautiful lake to visit on my off day. The town of Redding is so charming. Everyone I met was wonderful.

My room was clean, so comfortable. I slept great. Also, the kitchenette had everything I needed to make food. Pots, pans, soap, paper towels, utensils. My room did not have an oven but it had a microwave, stove top, nice size refrigerator, cabinet space. I was there for almost a week so I needed the space.

The only thing that didn't go well, someone sent me a package on the first day I was there, but I didn't receive it until the 6th day. Other than that, my stay was incredible. I stayed at another hotel close to San Francisco later that week, and it was terrible. I missed how awesome this one was!

Oh also, the breakfast was great. I couldn't eat most of what was there because of my food allergy but they did have a few things I was able to eat so that was nice :) One of my favorite parts was, I grabbed a banana and coffee on my way out one morning and once I got in the car I realized it had something written on it. "Have a great day!" I thought the personal touch was so great.

Stay at this hotel! You won't regret it!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Front desk, housekeeping and breakfast room staff are all friendly and helpful. Among the stand-outs is Reyna, the property's "Breakfast Ambassador." A hard worker, diligent, always on the move, she keeps the breakfast area well stocked and sparkling clean. She engages with guests and is just delightful - receiving her greeting in the morning is such a positive way to start ones day!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had a wonderful stay. The staff, especially Riley and Reina were great. Reina makes the best waffles and she was very attentive during breakfast, friendly and caring. My wife, daughter and niece really enjoyed our stay. We will return on our quarterly trips up to Seattle! If you stay here you wont be disappointed.

Stayed: July 2017