All reviews mosaic restaurant self parking beautiful hotel club level restaurant called turtle bay motorcycle trip sundial bridge civic auditorium sacramento river within walking distance fire pit restaurant next door room service parking lot place to stay oatmeal
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We wanted to get away from the cool weather in San Francisco. We were happy to find this new resort style hotel in Redding. We have been wanting to visit the Lake Shasta Caverns, so this hotel was perfect for a quick weekend get away.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Passed through Redding on a motorcycle trip and was delighted to find the new Sheraton near the botanical garden and sundial bridge. The hotel is new, the staff superb. However, there is no way to do laundry ( other than drop off in the morning and pick up at night) and there are no nearby food alternatives. Breakfast can be purchased at the next door restaurant, Mosaic.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Super clean and nice beds with thick pile comforter and AC that is soundless wonderful.
Car parking here is Valet but you don't need it just pay the $10 parking fee.
Fridge in room and lovely thick towels.
I am not impressed with the Restaurant Menu very limited. I went out to Trader Joes and loaded up for my 2 day business trip.
The area is nice and quiet but there is nothing to do in the evening within walking distance. This might be an issue if you are thinking of going out for a meal or want to go to a nice bar.
I am shocked at the TV channels many of us are on business and want to just relax and watch the box after a long day, but its the worst selection I have seen in any hotel very limited.
Very nice hotel staff.
I am an Hilton Honors Member and the Sheraton is a close 2nd to them.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank NevadaCity_Brit
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel opened in January 2018. Standard King room was small, but gives an impression of being larger than it really is, high ceilings, small couch, bathroom with shower. We jou ed Sherwood rewards, there is a complimentary evening reception with white and res wine and light appetizers. Free breakfast in morning with eggs, breakfast meat, oatmeal, yogurts, pastries, coffee and juices. There is a restaurant, Mosiac, right outside the main entrance of the hotel. Pizza, pasta, drinks, seems to cater to the younger crowd, more than older folks. Pool, exercise room. I found the people at the front desk, unfriendly and not helpful at all. Easy walk to the Sundial bridge and Turtle bay nature preserve and museum.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jlfd
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We are new to the Sheraton Hotel experience, and I can say we loved it! When we checked in we were upgraded to a deluxe queen (without asking!). Justice checked us in and was genuinely kind, friendly and courteous. This was the 6th hotel we stayed in on our long road trip and I can honestly say it was the best! The hotel and our room were extremely clean and nice. The beds were a bit on the firm side, but we still slept very well. We went to dinner in the hotel restaurant. Before we had ordered my daughter became suddenly ill and went back to our room. Rocco, our waiter was very concerned and inquired about her. He briefly left and came back with a package of Emergenc-E and cough drops. (I've never had anyone do this before!). He then asked if I still wanted to order and he would personally deliver to our room, which he did! Thank you Sheraton!!

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevators, stairs, vending. 1st floor patio has slider out to outdoor pool and relaxing area!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family