All reviews mosaic restaurant self parking beautiful hotel club level restaurant called turtle bay motorcycle trip sundial bridge civic auditorium sacramento river within walking distance fire pit restaurant next door room service parking lot place to stay oatmeal
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My son and I stayed at the Sheraton in Redding during our spring break road trip. This is our 2nd stay at the hotel in a few months. It is brand new, barely open 1/2 year yet. The decor is beautiful and modern. The rooms are very quiet and comfortable for a great night’s rest. We are Starwood Preferred Members so we we’re instantly upgraded to the club level without asking. The lounge for members is comfortable and offers happy hour appetizers and wine, and there’s a complimentary warm breakfast in the morning. The hotel has a restaurant called Mosaic. It has very good beer and artisan pizza. The only complaint is the lack of prioritizing hotel guests with tables in the restaurant. Because the place is new and cool it has a lot of locals coming in for dinner or drinks. Both visits we were unable to get a reservation before 830pm and walk-in wait was well over 30min. The hotel should ensure guests are prioritized for seating since we are paying to stay at the hotel and there’s not any other restaurants near the hotel. Once we were seated the service was great and the pizza and salad was delicious. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Redding.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Shearton. Please stop the sneaky charges. $10 to park it yourself in the parking lot. Really tacky. Just add $10 to the room cost, which is honest in the hospitality business.

The hotel is nothing special and it is out of the way for travelers on I-5. id I mention the fee to park in the working lot? That should be disclosed. It is not like people get here by taxi.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Jeff G
Lindsay M, General Manager at Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hello Jeff G,

I am sorry you felt like we were trying to be sneaky with our parking fee. We don't ever want our guests to feel that way. We have the charge noted on our website and on other booking websites so our guests would be aware before making the reservation. Lastly, we do train our team members to mention it at check-in too.

Our convenient location is right next to the beautiful Sundial Bridge and 0.5 miles from the I-5 freeway. However, I apologize if that didn't meet your individual needs.

Thank you for your feedback and I will take this back to the team as an additional training opportunity!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Finally Redding has a nice and new hotel! I can’t say enough good things about this hotel. From the moment you walk in you will feel right at home. The amazing staff are so helpful and actually seem to like their jobs because they take pride in where they work. The bed is like a cloud, everything is so new and clean. There was a robe and slippers to relax in and use which is always nice. Outlets/USB plug-ins all over which is extremely convenient these days with all the electronics we use. This hotel is gorgeous!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank HBJ818
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful setting, perfect for enjoying Turtle Bay, Sundial Bridge, and entertainment at the Redding Civic Auditorium, all within walking distance. The 3rd floor club level lodging provides a buffet type breakfast in a lovely room with a patio. Wine and snacks in the evening. The onsite restaurant, Mosaic, has a full bar, indoor and outdoor patio seating. The food was very good and the service was exceptional. The hotel staff was gracious, accomodating, and very welcoming. We are looking forward to staying there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pam S
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this new Sheraton last night. Loved the room! Everything is high tech. Big flat screen TV on the wall that you can sinc Netflix, Hulu or whatever to your cell phone, light switches that shut off the lights due to non movement in the bathroom, big fluffy bed with white duvet, even a clock radio with Bluetooth! Starbucks Pikes Place coffee in the room. Small refrigerator. Nice shower head in the shower. I even had a small patio. The service was great when I walked in. I had pizza at their restaurant Mosaic, it was too much for one person, and it was delish. Great experience! I will be back.

Stayed: March 2018