“What a gem - fantastic Italian food”

Niccolo's Hillside Pizza
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place is a hidden gem in San Pedro (on the Palos Verdes side of Western Avenue but I would consider this San Pedro). Excellent food, I cannot rave about the food enough (I'm a vegetarian and was happy to have great options. My only negative comment is that 1) they close too early, this would be a great weekend dining out restaurant, but they seem to always be closed after 8pm. Also, wish they had an espresso machine -- how can you have an Italian restaurant without espresso drinks.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Chicken piccata - best I have ever had. It covered in a wonderful cream sauce and artichokes. It is so good I have not tried anything else in the many times we have been there.My husband likes the pizza. There is good food for vegetarians.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered the seared scallops with a creamy risotto, balsamic salad and a frosty Stella. This is a family run restaurant and has been around for 25 years. Very friendly service. I came in at 5pm on a Saturday and was the only customer. They do a lot of take out. Nice quaint cafe ambiance. I will return to try the number one ordered item next time which is the gnocchi.

1  Thank Sailing_Sweetie
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Stop in for lunch. Great selection of sandwiches, pasta, pizza and some salads. Portions are great. Food is fresh and service is friendly.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I'm a foodie and I truly LOVE this little gem of a place! It's a small family run Italian restaurant located in a small strip mall but the food here is absolutely delicious and they serve the best Chicken Piccata I have ever had anywhere!!! It's apparent they use very high quality ingredients and everything is prepared fresh to order. If you're tired of restaurants that serve bagged lettuce, then you'll love the fresh and delicious salads here. It's family run, so it's casual but very nice. Food is best when Chef Adam is in the kitchen - only 25 years old but professionally trained and worked previously at L'Ermitage in Beverly Hills. I'm so glad I found this place!!!