All reviews robes and slippers great bathroom wonderful stay checking out beautiful hotel front desk equestrian murietta property conference balcony
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I really liked this hotel. The rooms are comfortable and clean. I will surely come back. The only issue I had was that some channels on my TV were not coming in as if the signal was weak . Some channels were fuzzy while others did not come in. The man at the front desk said he was going to send a maintenance man up, but he never arrived. However, the positives outweighed the negatives and this hotel was wonderful. All real wood furniture, neat craftsmanship, and very fresh! I will be back and I am very hard to please. I stay in about 100 hotels every year, so I know what to look for. This is a nice pick.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018

New hotel opened in the area. Great for gatherings and events. Also a great spot if you're touring local wineries. Nothing better in the area! The rooms are very well appointed. Lots of farmers markets in the area to explore as well. Also a large Equestrian Venue it your in town to watch or compete.

Room tip: Best rooms facing the pool at the back of the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Great room great staff. Definitely will visit again. Loved the balcony and the view of the pool. Quietly well refined. I absolutely loved the decor. Very efficient check in. I definitely felt safe. Loved the morning Keurig coffee.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My daughter had a couple of horse shows in elk Grove during July, so I stayed twice at this beautiful new hotel. Love the tasteful, Western inspired decor. Spacious rooms with comfortable beds, many with Balconies overlooking the pool. Wonderful restaurant and delicious food. And very convenient to the Murietta equestrian center next-door. Nice pool that my son really enjoyed as well all-around great stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Very elegant yet homey place to rest. Great location for the foothills activities and in town business. Location is under construction on all sides but hardly noticeable while resting inside. Everything is close by restaurants, grocery stores and golf or horse play.

Date of stay: July 2018