I was a little nervous about staying here given the many negative comments. The resort has a great, clean lazy river, plenty of pools and fun water cannons for the kids. The rooms were comfortable, good size, and clean. Starbucks in on site cafe. Restaurant is good but over priced, as most hotel restaurants are. Breakfast buffet is good, with very good fruit and lots of choices. Then spa and masseuse were great. Clean, open, well equipped. There are some negatives. In a sprawling resort, the fitness center is what you would typically find in a Hilton Garden Inn. Three old, creaky treadmills. Very few pieces of equipment. Poor air conditioning and ventilation in the fitness room. Wifi is expensive but spotty service. All that said, the service is good and property beautiful. I would return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert