“Drink and a snack”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here recently while vacationing in Palm Desert. They make my favorite lemon drop martini so we stopped mid-afternoon and got drinks and a snack. We didn’t care for the southwest egg rolls - too much onion and not much flavor. The avocado egg rolls at the next table looked much better. Drinks were great as usual and we got cheesecake to go. Normally don’t stop at chain restaurants while on vacation - but, well.....cheesecake. Service was just ok.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Walking in to the Cheesecake Factory is amazing. The interior design, alone, is worth the visit. The name is very much misleading as cheesecake is a very small part. The menu has a full range with options for varied dietary requirements such as gluten free, vegetarian, etc. The salads are immense and is a meal in itself. The service is tops with attentiveness almost to the extreme. Bottomless soft drinks add to the great meal we had.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Our friends couldn't have recommended a better restaurant. The food was fresh, fabulous and fast. What huge servings too! There was enough to feed a family of 4...on one plate! lol. The menu is as big as the plates. Only complaint is the $12.50 for a Mai Tai!!....oh it was an excellent drink...just way too expensive. I should have asked the waitress the price before I ordered. The menu didn't show the cocktail price (which was my first clue)...I won't make that mistake again.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We had a recent date night at The Cheesecake Factory and even though we are well-traveled seniors, we have never eaten at one before. The setting is outstanding and it was very busy on a warm Saturday night, but we were able to snag a table at the bar right away and were quickly served our drinks. I thought they were expensive compared to other area restaurants (house Chardonnay is $9 and a draft Stella was $7). I had the Almond Crusted Salmon Salad which was outstanding. I have eaten salmon all of my life and this was one of the best. My husband had the Chicken Littles of which there were many. It was a huge pile of chicken strips and he took half of them home. Our total bill before tip was $52.74, which was actually quite reasonable for the beautiful setting, delicious food, and very capable service.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

It was my first time ever at any Cheesecake Factory restaurant so I didn’t know what to expect. The place was awesome with indoors and outdoor seating. The waiter taking care of us was extremely helpful and friendly. She took the time to explain parts of the menu, answer our questions and provide a detailed explanation of the deserts menu. It was a wonderful birthday lunch.