“It was fine. A couple of things needed redone, but that was no hassel.”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 June 2017

It was right next to the hotel. Good food, decent service. It was clean, and maintained. I would go back.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This Applebee's location will be closing at the end of June 2017 The owner did not renew his franchise lease and the lease on the building is up as well. Too bad. This was an excellent place for happy hour that was a stone's throw away (a very short walk) from the Hilton Garden Inn where I have stayed in the past.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I needed a cold drink and some snacks after a day of moving a friends apartment. The host accommodated my seat request and made sure I was comfortable (kind of above and beyond just what was necessary). The waitress was quick, super kind and the food was inexpensive and of decent proportion. I had two martinis which were icy cold, on the larger side and delicious. Was exactly what I went in hoping to find.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

We were looking for a casual late night place to dine and saw that Applebee's was popular We found it hard to find a parking spot, but once we did we went inside and were quickly seated. There were lots of people there on a Friday night at 11:00.

Our server was oustanding. He quickly got our drink order - two Margaritas with Patrone Tequilla.

We went for the 2 for $25 deal. Our ceasar salad was very good. You then get two entrees. I had the very good rips with sweet potatoes. My husband had chicken with macaroni,

And for dessert we had their small bite brownie and ice cream, which we shared.

As such, it was a nice casual dinner for late night Friday night. They stay open until 1 a.m.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I hadn't eaten at an Applebee's in YEARS...and probably never would have gone back if my mother-in-law hadn't wanted to go here. They have upped their game since my last visit. I had a good old hamburger...and it was very good. Everyone else seemed to enjoy their meal also.