“They have upped their game!”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I hadn't eaten at an Applebee's in YEARS...and probably never would have gone back if my mother-in-law hadn't wanted to go here. They have upped their game since my last visit. I had a good old hamburger...and it was very good. Everyone else seemed to enjoy their meal also.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

After a long flight is good to have here a decent dinner. A lot of choices from the menu and not too expensive. During the Tennis Event of I have make my decision to eat here my dinner for the following 3 days

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I’m not sure what’s going on with Applebee’s here in southern CA but we’ve been to two now (Temecula & Rancho Mirage) and it seems the quality of meal and the quality of servers has gone way down and the prices have escalated from a couple of years back when we last visited these two locations.

Applebee’s has always been one of our favorite go-to restaurants for a quick, tasty, modestly priced meal with a nice restaurant ambience. The restaurant style and ambiance still is there but we’re the type of patrons that use the “three strikes yer’ out” and Applebee’s has two strikes…

Other than the “two for $20 or two for $25 meals” or the “classic/classic or classic/signature lunch specials” the size, quality and price of the meals have deteriorated. I ordered the classic/signature (soup and pasta) the bowl of soup had the volume of a medium orange and the pasta the equivalent size of a dinner roll in volume? I know costs are rising but please put something on the plate if you’re going to charge…

And the servers, I’m telling you – NO initiative, energy or personality… The meal came out cold. Try to find a server to take it back - good luck. We finally got up ourselves and took it to the kitchen. My wife’s salad was dry. Now how do you get a dry salad? Well you do when they cheap out on the dressing.She needed a little more dressing… you guessed it – no server to be found! Yep, gotta go find a server so she’s starting her meal while everyone else has finished. I guess I am getting old and crotchety but come on Applebee’s you've got to do better. For so many years you’ve been one of our favorites… I’m hoping this is just a Riverside/San Bernardino/Coachella Valley thing and it’s not going to spread throughout the west… I have faith – I know I will be back but “three strikes and yer’ out” so, Applebee's for us is on a very short leash…

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Great place to eat. Very reasonable and good food. Great wait staff, and service. Seams to be a popular place.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We were staying at the Hilton Garden Inn next door and decided to try Applebee's for dinner. Great service and really ample food. This isn't fine dining, but the quality is better than you might expect for the price. Liked the relaxed atmosphere. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. We'll go back next time we're staying in Rancho Mirage.