“Awesome”
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This is a casual place. The food is great my fav is the appetizer flaked crab. For the meal you cant go wrong with anything on the menu. I like lobster my wife loves their carious fish dishes. When done walk off the meal shopping at the mall.

Thank David Swearengi... S

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My husband and I like to park in the parking structure, cross the street, grab a table in the patio and eat a healthy and delicious dinner of fresh fish fixed any way we like it and sides. It's a nice relaxing way to have dinner with friends.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I had tuna and it was very dry without any seasoning. My wife had salmon and it was over cooked and dry. This is one step above a red lobster avg. Food that is over priced. I would suggest Market broiler for sea food.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Our party of four dined here at their peak dinner time. The fish and sides were excellent. The desserts were varied to suit all tastes. I had one of their seasonal specials. The menu is online and it's worth perusing before you go. Our server was not as attentive as I'm used to, but it was a busy Saturday evening.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I never had an interest to try Kings Fish House, however it was a friends birthday and they selected this place and wow!! It was so good that I had to write a review! First off the service was absolutely great! That's a big deal for me! The waiters were always 2 steps ahead and making sure our party was accommodated & had everything we needed.
The food was great! We all tried different dishes and every dish had excellent flavor. Prices were reasonable and the facility was clean. So y'all need to get down to Kings Fish House and try it out. You will not be disappointed.