“Could of just had something to drink at home.”
Review of Jamba Juice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jamba Juice
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed 6 December 2016

It was a hot afternoon and i wasnt really trying to go out into the heat. I could of made my own crap at home but instead i chose to sweat and drink crap with my wife.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Service was great. Cashier knew the menu and was able to help us choose a drink. Drinks were ready quickly and tasted great. The place itself was a bit hot. Seemed that they had the AC off. Other then that, its clean, friendly, and in a great location.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I've been to several Jamba Juice places around Sac. and I don't have a bad thing to say about any of them. Sure it's not a extensive menu but what they got tastes great and I've never had any issues with substitutions... very nice place to go on a hot day....