“Church luncheon”
Review of Green Olives

Green Olives
Ranked #91 of 149 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed 17 January 2016

First time there, and it was a great experience.
The waitress was friendly, and very helpful with the menu. The service was fast, and the food was hot. The menu has many items for all you appetites. checkout was fast .
Very clean environment, I ordered their Philly Cheese sandwich with minestrone soup.
They both exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

6 of us went there during the break from a meeting. Separate checks not problem. Server friendly, all food was excellent and came out in perfect time. All checks were correct the first time. Everybody got what they ordered and they even asked if we wanted some soup-of-the-day for free.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

We have seen this place from the street and decided to give it a try. We went in just after 5 pm, the inside is very nice but except for one other person it was empty. There was a storm happening so that may have been why. I had a Philly Cheese Steak and my wife had the "Classic Burger" which my the menu lists it as "Not-so-Classic." the cheese steak was very tasty and had a nice garlic flavor, not overpowering but nice, The burger was two patties high with lettuce and tomato and very tasty. My wife would go back for that. The menu looks good and is a mix of American/Greek & Italian. It is worth a try.