“Awesome customers service ”
Review of Famous Burger

Famous Burger
Ranked #15 of 175 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We stop by and ask for cup of coffee but they said that they don't sell coffee. BUT THEY SAID WE HAVE COFFEE MAKER AND WE WILL BREW COFFEE FOR YOU!
OMG ... Such a mice people ... Amazing ... So nice that good AMD nice people still existing in the world. THANK YOU TO BOTH IF YOU GUYS!!!!!! Love it!!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This place is definitely known for their burgers, hence the name. However, they have a seared tuna salad on the menu which I selected as my meal and I do not recommend it. The tuna was not fresh at all and didn't have a very good flavor profile-additionally they do not use a very green mix of lettuce and they add croutons which it doesn't state on the menu. The rest of my family enjoyed their burgers very much so I would recommend sticking to the burgers if you visit. Their really isn't service other then the cashier who was positive and seemed to enjoy what he was doing. You pick up your meal and bus your own table. The overall look and feel of the inside of the restaurant is inviting and up to date.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

The other customer who left a 1-star review was beyond unreasonable. The food is excellent! I have never been overcharged EVER! The staff is beyond friendly, I bring friends to this restaurant a lot and they are always very welcoming and hospitable. This is a family owned business and the people who work there put in a lot of time and passion. And boy does it show! I wish them all the best!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

This is a real burger house, If you tried their burgers, you will not go back to in and out anymore, just saying. The bean burger is really good. have some!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Went there for dinner and was greeted with nice order taker. My first bite of that burger was heaven. I looked up and my wife had the same expression as me. We both declared this the best burger ever. I had the Western and she had the Guacamole burger. The selection of fries was vast and the milk shakes were great. There signature burger has pastrami. Beer on tap is available and there are pleanty of non-burger selections. I will be going back again and telling my friends.