“Sushi lover's favorite”

Botan Sushi
Ranked #96 of 175 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I wasn't aware this restaurant until happen to walk by Target. Just want to see how the restaurant looks inside and find out the sushi is really impressive on choice, noodle soup choice are wide and tasteful. Server are friendly and humble. I was surprised to see a greatness inside while the look from outside is not noticeable....

Reviewed 12 September 2011

I went there because I read a lot of good reviews. Well, got disappointed because the service is not satisfied me, the waitress is too slow take orders and never been there when you needs something. The skill of the sushi chef needs improvement, the fish is not cut in right textures, too thick and some of the sushi is not taste like what it said in the menu.
I hope I can give a good recommendation but I will not going back, no matter the sushi price cut in half , the quality of foods is more important for me than the price itself.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 25 December 2008

Best Sushi very reasonable price. Must go. Now.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook