All reviews home away from home full kitchen front desk iced coffee bedroom suite parfait comforts of home hot breakfast buffet indoor pool perfect stay hot dishes each morning hot tub great place to stay waffles sacramento area will stay there again
Reviewed 8 September 2018

My suite was very roomy and comfortable. The kitchen was complete including a toaster, dishwasher, and all needed utensils. The refrigerator even had an ice maker. The bed was comfortable and had plenty of pillows. The living area was spacious and included a large desk area. The front desk staff was so helpful (a special shout out to Sarah). The breakfast included a varied menu and hot foods were always hot. The laundry room was clean and the washers and dryers worked very well. The fitness room was well equipped with two treadmills, a ramp style elliptical,free weights, and a workout bench. I was visiting family in the area. That can be exhausting. This suite was provided the quiet, clean, relaxing break I needed. I hope to stay there again. I do recommend that visitors request a room that is not on the freeway side of the building.

Date of stay: September 2018
VictoriaE1389, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Hello Teach12,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We are happy to hear you had everything that you needed during your stay! We hope to see you and your entire family again when in the Sacramento Rancho Cordova area.

Best Regards,
Victoria E.
Asst. GM

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Loved it!
Clean ✔️, quiet✔️, roomy✔️, comfortable✔️, staff very accommodating and courteous.
Convenient location✔️, easy parking✔️, free breakfast nice with nice variety✔️pool and grill area✔️. Awesome value✔️

If in town will stay there again

1  Thank nitenursedreams03
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean. The "room" included a kitchenette, two rooms each with a queen bed and Marriott's amazing pillows, a sitting area, and each room in the "room" was temperature controlled separately, which is a great feature for our family. When we checked in they had complimentary sandwich makings and fruit out and offered us additional complimentary snacks and water for being rewards members. Staff were very courteous and quick, two very desirable attributes. The showers had great pressure, ice maker in the freezer worked well (I pressed the lever down and within 3 minutes had ice), and soaps smelled nice, but not too powerful (another thing our family really appreciates). Overall it was an amazing stay. I will definitely go back. I am in the area for meetings about quarterly. I find it nicer to stay here than in the city. It's quiet and close to places we like to go off business hours.

1  Thank KristenR936
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay at this family friendly hotel. It had a great complimentary breakfast that pleased everyone. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. It’s always nice to have a full size refrigerator and kitchen when traveling with kids. Staff was friendly and welcoming also...definitely recommend for family or longer stays!

1  Thank kpohoski

Hello kpohoski,
Thank you so much for your kinds comments regarding our staff and accommodations at our hotel. I will be sure to pass this on to our staff! We all look forward to providing you a perfect stay again when visiting the Sacramento Rancho Cordova area.

Victoria E.
Asst. GM

Reviewed 10 July 2018

From the moment we walked in and was greeted by Sarah, who btw was an exceptional employee, to our check-out we were so impressed by this property! Just by being a Silver Elite member, we were showered with welcome treats!

The two-room suite was very large. I had to double check the rate that I paid for the night! Everything was clean and well-organized. There were even extra towels left as I stated in my preferences. I've NEVER experienced this at a Marriott property.

Since it was a very hot day, I was thankful the AC was efficient and working properly. The Marriott Bed was as comfortable as ever as well! We ordered food from a nearby Mexican restaurant, Casa Ramos, which was very authentic. Yummy! We ate back at the hotel were we had everything we needed from our in-room kitchen.

Upon check-out, we received bottles of water for the road and the kindest thanks for staying at the hotel. All employees were great!

Room tip: Accessible rooms are quite large and some have roll-in showers.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Victoria E, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear bearstate1,
Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel. It's good to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, the full suite and kitchen as well as our staff service! We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!