All reviews parking lot room was clean waffles pool and hot tub have stayed here several times bathroom door free breakfast is stay there again nice place to stay easy access up to date coffee maker convenient location hot breakfast lq freeway pet
Reviewed 6 February 2017

The hotel is aged, all the rooms need remodeling. The windows are paper thin. We were awoken by a huge fight in the parking lot where a person got injured. 30 minutes after that, the room 2 doors down from us was having a party with around 10 teenagers running up and down the hall. We called front desk 2x and nothing was done about it. Then you hear the train all night. We will not be back. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We are very sorry to hear that the hotel was not up to par in regards to the noise and updates. Please note that this information has been passed on to our management staff to ensure improvements are considered and made. We very much appreciated your business and thank you for staying with us.

LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Hotel is aging, needs some cleaning of carpets, some new paint but upkeep has been decent. People entering the building and helping themselves to coffee and breakfast is very suspect as are the tattooed individuals outside the hotel upon checkin. Security might be a helpful improvement. Quiet stay, decent clean room, television did not work it appears it was going out, and lacked an additional option for seating. Staff was quality and very friendly. I would improve the breakfast by offering additional options for those living a veggie, vegan, low fat lifestyle.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Gave credit card authorization for parties I was booking for. Called two times to confirm. When my guests arrived they claimed they had no record of the conversation. Will NOT be booking here again. This happened 2 years in a row.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Thank you for your review. We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during and after your stay. We will be forwarding your feedback to the hotel management team to be reviewed. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Sincerely, LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Was just looking for a reasonable place to stay, price was certainly a great value. Arrived very early the day of my stay (8AM), they checked me in with no problems and even offered their free breakfast. Room was clean, comfy and very quiet. The breakfast was above par and well stocked. The staff was very professional and polite. The most memorable part of the stay was the cheery lady running the breakfast room - by far the happiest and most welcoming person I have ever met at a hotel. For that reason alone I would recommend staying there!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2017

La Quinta is always my first choice to stay anytime I need a place. I travel and show dogs and La Quinta has the best price and excellent service. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. They also provide breakfast which is great cause I'm usually in a hurry in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo