“Great food Wonderful staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #37 of 175 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed 24 November 2017

My husband and I stayed close by to this location and we became rather fond of not only their food but also the staff and the manager there. The sandwiches they make are excelent and if you are not sure what you want from the menu they will gladly make a recomendation. Would highly suggest this place for anyone

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Great location for lunch. I like their turkey sandwiches. Always comes with a pickle and a cookie with the purchase of a drink. Average price, but food is good.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I have visited this place 3 times before and it was great. Today I went for lunch and it was just ok. Not sure if there was new staff making the sandwiches, but the one today wasn't like the other times. I would go back giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

This store is run by kids. I have visited this store n a few occasions as it is located in the city of which I work. Each time I visited, the workers were sitting around, on phones, talking to others, but gave no attention to the customers. This has happened on multiple occasions, and it was very unfortunate.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

This is the best sandwich shop I've eaten in I will return when I come back in town I give it five stars and a fan. Tai Chi Nana