“Kind of busy during the week”

The Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #10 of 171 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Great burgers and salads, we split a ceasar salad and a char burger with carmelized onions. Both were outstandingly delicious! Plenty of dressing on the salad, and the burger was hot and juicy. Great atmosphere but kind of crowded during the week day lunch time crowd. Still worth the time come here for lunch. Good parking and clean restrooms.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I bought some stock in habit a couple of the years ago so when I was in Sacramento I had an opportunity to order to my room. The burger was absolutely phenomenal. It was on a toasted sourdough bread and was one of the best I've ever had. The french fries that came with it were wonderful also

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Fast friendly service. Clean tables(inside and outside), restrooms. Great burgers and salads. Soo many great flavors makes choices difficult! Lots of easy parking. Very nice location overall.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We got there about 12:30 and line was very long and restaurant was full. Was concerned we wouldn’t be able to find a booth so one of our party went and sat down while two of us waited inline. The line moved quickly. Service was good and food was good. They need more seating it’s really a small place.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

If I do have a craving for a burger, then this is where I go. Good selection, the onion rings are awesome and I don't have to sit on the pot 12 hours after I eat here, like I do for McD's, BK, etc.