“Nice waitress okay food.”
Review of Casa Ramos

Casa Ramos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I got takeout. Requested no beans got beans. Large menu lots of choices got pork verde. Okay for area but not great. Waitress at front desk was very sweet trying her best.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This is an above average restaurant but it is losing authenticity. They use bottled commercial salad dressings you might buy at the supermarket.

The usual dishes are good and service is good

Reviewed 7 January 2017

This was the BEST Mexican restaurant I have ever eaten in! The people were extra friendly, the food was great, and service was so fast it made you wonder if they knew a review was in the works! They had a TripAdvisor sign on the door when we entered, and I thought, Okay, it's a small place, but nice enough to sit and eat so even though we were in sort of a crunch to get to work, (one of us anyway), we took a table and ordered some food.
OMG! I have never tasted food this good in a restaurant yet. The one drink I had, a mango margarita, was awesome, and there was enough food for 4 people. I had to wait for it to cool, and it seemed like it was instantly delivered like the drink and water. So good and so well served. I give this place highest points!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel right behind this restaurant and that made our decision pretty simple. We ate in the bar and the service was good.
We ate a chicken rolled taco appetizer that was more like a chimichanga. And for our dinner we chose a marinated beef burrito that was very good. If we were to stay here in this area in the future we would eat here again, it was good and that's coming from Mexican food addicts!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Without a doubt, better then most Mexican restaurants I have ever been to! Family owned, and the pride of the people that work there shows! My wife had a fish dish, with a cream sauce, that she rated as excellent. A relative that had the pork carnitas burrito, and rated it exceptional, A shrimp and scallop dish I had, was pretty much average.The shrimp tasted like they were frozen too long before being cooked,and pretty much the same with the scallops. But still tasty! The service was a perfect "10".