“Tasteless Pizza”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #49 of 57 Restaurants in Ramona
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I ordered a 3 topping med. pizza with a hand tossed garlicy crust,pepperoni, salami & ham.for takeout. The crust,while baked right had no garlic flavor,there was very little sauce,cheese was flat tasting,meat sliced so thin you could see through it & tasteless. I haven't ordered from a Domino's in over ten years & now I remember why.It's still one of the worst pizzas on the market. I won't ever order Domino's again anywhere.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Have been here more than 8 times for take-out; always good pizza and friendly service. Domino's large pizza's are really a medium to me, just my opinion.