“Extended Wait Time ”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #50 of 57 Restaurants in Ramona
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I went in and placed the order, sat down on the seat right in front of the order desk, after about ten minutes of waiting, I watched the person who cut the pizza place it in the warmer, he looked directly at me and said nothing, five minutes later after I was pacing around in front of the counter, the girl running the front desk, finally got it out of the warmer and gave it to me. I made a wise crack about it sitting in the warmer for five minutes and she just laughed it off. I don't blame the girl at the counter, but they need to learn to work as a team and communicate.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

The pizzas are dry with hardly any sauce, they're over cooked with crunchy pepperoni and the employees, as well as the manager don't care. If I could give them a worse than terrible review, I would.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!