“Don't miss this Restaurant! ”

Morning Thunder Cafe
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Quincy
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I've gone here for years. Enjoy a fire in the wood stove in winter or outside dino g in summer. Great place...warm, friendly and great food.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We had great friendly service and very good food at a reasonable price. I had a California turkey and avocado bagel sandwich And my husband had the salmon omelette. Both were very good.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The special of pumpkin waffles with pecan butter was absolutely wonderful. I love pumpkin anything so this was a special treat, especially during the fall. The apple spice mimosa was a great addition to my breakfast as well. The locals recommended this place and they weren’t wrong. Service was a bit slow as there was only one waitress and two helpers for the whole place which filled up quickly. If you aren’t in a rush, be sure to give it a try.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. Clearly caters to bikers with parking in front. Excellent food and appropriate service. I will be back when I travel through again.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This place is a must for breakfast! We were taken there by friends and were pre-warned about the portion sizes, they are HUGE!!
Service is friendly & efficient. The coffee is incredible.
I can recommend the pancakes (you only need 2). Biscuits & gravy are worth a try too - i'd never had it before. It's a busy place so pick your times carefully or be prepared for a short wait - it's worth it.