“Good sandwich”

The Knook
Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I had lunch in this tucked-away little cafe and enjoyed it very much. You have a variety of choices for meats, bread and all the fixings. They also have daily specials like tacos. The sandwich that I had was made with plenty of meat! Great place to eat in the little courtyard too!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I'm glad that I took the waitress' recommendation and had the pastrami sandwich. It was all I could do to finish it!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Super yummy sandwiches but WAY overpriced. I spent almost $25 on two sandwiches. Yummy but nothing amazing considering the price

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Waited 45 mins for food had to clients with me from out of town. Food was wrong. Had to wait 20 more mins to get right food. My client told no mayonnaise spreads and it was on sandwich she had allergic reaction had to go to hospital. Tryed to talk to the manager was told that they will not be in till tomorrow. Forget this place..

Reviewed 22 July 2015

I needed a place to provide wraps or sandwiches for a small group. They were able to accommodate and stay within my budget. Tasty and fresh!