“Crappy drinks”

Main Street Sports Bar and Cafe
Ranked #18 of 29 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This place is a collage dive bar. Crappy service lousy drinks people are rude and disrespectful. Dirty and smells like bathroom sewage

Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

I am not sure if they have specials or not but the menu is very small and all fried food. There draft beer selection is small but the liquor selection, for me, was pretty good. I drink bourbon and they have a good selection. Of you are looking for a place to watch Monday night football, which I was, then it is good because they have quite a few TVs
Service just ok but it was a slow night

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Taco Tuesday was great. Had a choice of ground meat or shredded meat with all the fixing for a taco. Went for the Happy Hour drinks....cheap. This was a fun place.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

If you're feeling like a drink and you're looking for a unique place in Quincy...the newest bar/cafe in town just might be the perfect place for you.
My wife and I stopped for a night in Quincy while we were returning home from a visit to Lake Almanor. We chose to stay at a place on the main drag because we wanted to be able to walk around and get a feel for the town. It really doesn't take much time to walk from one to the other and check out all the little shops and stores...and a couple of the local watering holes along the way. I have to admit, I love visiting small town, dive bars, but none of the bars we chose to visit seemed too excited about having a couple of tourists hanging around.
After we were pretty sure we had them all covered we decided to try the Main Street Sports Bar and Grill. We soon found we had saved the best for last!
The first unique quality you will notice when you arrive is that it is actually two very different bars owned by the same extremely friendly couple. The bar upstairs is more of a martini bar. It is small, but stylish and a great place if you're looking for a quiet drink.
If you're looking for something larger and a bit more festive, walk down the stairs to the Sports Bar. It is a fairly typical setting with a full bar, flat screen TV's, roomy dance floor, pool table, dart boards, juke box and a pretty good array of pub grub.
It wasn't very busy the night we were there (we left before 10) but the patrons who came through tended to be young and socialable.
Quite possibly the friendliest people in the place were the 30-something couple who own and operate the establishment. They were an absolute hoot and made our visit a very memorable one.
I really don't know when we'll be passing through Quincy again, but I can promise you this...we know exactly which drinking/eating establishment to go to first!

2  Thank OldNorCalGuy