US$120
  • Free Internet
Chalet View Lodge(Graeagle)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$153
Hotels.com
US$163
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The staff were great! This place was very accommodating to our needs. We had some specific requests regarding our large dogs and they made sure they were met.

The room was in a perfect location around 20 yards from a paved walkway. Excellent for dog walking.

Would return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Quest I
Janice R, General Manager at Gold Pan Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Your dogs were a delight! So glad things worked out well for you.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at the Gold Pan several times over the last few years and it has definitely gone downhill over the years. When did it become ok to stack old furniture outside the rooms?

The most disappointing thing is that all of the staff seems to stand around and smoke more than work. I really don't want to walk through a cloud of smoke to get to my non-smoking room.

Additionally, the breakfast was in sad shape on our recent visit: nothing was restocked and the milk was sour. I thought about asking for fresh milk but it turns out all the staff were outside smoking...
Options in Quincy are limited, but we'll have to try somewhere else on our next visit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank oregonroses
Janice R, Manager at Gold Pan Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

I'm sorry your stay didn't go so well.

We were in the middle of replacing a lot of our older furniture, and yes in July we are very busy so it can be difficult to get into rooms. The furniture outside was very much a temporary situation as we were just simply trying to get changeover done as quickly as possible. Interestingly enough, your picture of the "old furniture" stacked by the sheds was actually brand new furniture waiting to go into rooms. I had thought we had given away most of the old furniture and mostly had it stacked over near our dumpster, apparently I was correct as this picture shows new modern furniture.

We do have some staff who smoke, and we have changed our smoking areas to try to be away from non smoking rooms. This has been somewhat of a challenge and we will continue to try to alleviate the problem as much as possible.

We will continue to upgrade our location as well as work on any problem areas that we have, hope you try us again in the future!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

It was a beautiful ride to Quincy. Quite and a peaceful place. Staff was very helpful and provided top notch service. Very friendly staff. The room rates were $75 for single room. Free Wifi, Free Parking and free continental breakfast. All the tv channels were digital H D, Free HBO and other Premium Movie channels. Large selection of movies are also available in lobby at Free of charge.
NO JUST CANT BEAT IT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Great nights sleep at the Gold Pan Lodge, older but with the same amnesties you would expect. Has that rustic cabin feel. Clean with very accommodating staff, fair prices in Historic Quincy. I plan to stay again on my next visit.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Janice R, General Manager at Gold Pan Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I'm glad you slept well, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Misjudged and stopped at Quincy. There is nothing to see here and the motel was forgettable. They charge a lot for very little. The sheets and pillowcases were not fresh either, yucky, what is it with these people, I struck this often on this trip. Do they think I won't notice, or is it they don't care?

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo