“Thumbs Up ”
Review of Gold Pan Lodge

Gold Pan Lodge
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Quincy
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Great nights sleep at the Gold Pan Lodge, older but with the same amnesties you would expect. Has that rustic cabin feel. Clean with very accommodating staff, fair prices in Historic Quincy. I plan to stay again on my next visit.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Janice R, General Manager at Gold Pan Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I'm glad you slept well, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Misjudged and stopped at Quincy. There is nothing to see here and the motel was forgettable. They charge a lot for very little. The sheets and pillowcases were not fresh either, yucky, what is it with these people, I struck this often on this trip. Do they think I won't notice, or is it they don't care?

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank kenh743
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The room was clean but dated and staff was courteous and helpful. The bath was extra large and handicapped accessible. Thankfully a small table was placed to hold our things as there was no vanity. We had trouble adjusting the water temperature in the shower but finally got it. Sorry to say the bed was so hard that I had trouble sleeping. We will try somewhere else next time.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016

called front desk and thery said they would check on it - called me back 15 minutes later and they said wait anotgher 15 minutes and i should have hot water... 30 minutes later finally had lukewarm water - coming out of the sink... an hour later no hot water again - and after calling front desk numerous times, never got hot water again... no refund or even reduction in charge offered - i'll never stay there again...

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2016

I didn't have a reservation and needed to stop for the night. The lady at the front desk was VERY FRIENDLY and helpful. The rate was reasonable and the room was comfortable. It had a microwave, refrigerator and a DVD player AND they had hundreds of DVDs available to loan. They also had about 4 HBO channels, so I didn't watch a DVD.
The continental breakfast was fresh and hit the spot.

I will stay there again when I am in the area.

GB

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Janice R, General Manager at Gold Pan Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

We appreciate you taking your time to write a review. Thank you for the kind words and please, do look us up next time you are in the area.

Been to Gold Pan Lodge? Share your experiences!