“Best breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 March 2018

No makes a better breakfast! Their omelettes are so large that they could feed a small country. Their bacon is some of the best I've ever had. I love this place.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I was craving for a german pancake that I heard they also serve when I was in San Diego. There was a big line up after Christmas...for brunch, I believe they close at 2pm everyday. They have a variety of breakfast menu including the german pancake and apple pancake (almost like a monkey bread). I would surely recommend the apple pancake (huge size that it should be shared). I ordered everything I want to try even though I cant finish it...to try them all. The german pancake is what I actually went for. I tried the one at Elmer's in Palm Spring as well. The one here is even bigger (than the plate it was served on) and thicker, I could hardly finish it. It was good to eat when it was just served but make sure to share it with another person.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

We hadn't been here for 20 years and decided to try it again after many restaurants near us had deteriorated rapidly. It's a busy place even on a Thursday morning. We were seated right away though, and were served coffee quickly. We ordered the dutch baby to split between us. It takes a small wait to make but it's worth it. The biggest plus besides the quality of the food was the upbeat attitudes of all the wait staff. Need a to go menu? Delivered right away. More coffee? No problem. If you're lucky, you will get Christina as your server. The whole ambiance was upbeat here. This is what was missing at our other favorite restaurants and that's why we'll continue to keep coming here.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

everone enjoy their breakfast
son and daughter in law were thrilled with what they had
son loved there special pancake no one else has one like it
resturant very nice will come back again

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The best selection and variety of pancakes, waffles, bacon, fresh strawberries, German pancakes, etc. Weekends are busy; the outdoor patio is very comfortable most times.

Been to Original Pancake House? Share your experiences!