“View for the $$$”

Pomona Valley Mining Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Pomona Valley Mining Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 227 Restaurants in Pomona
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dudley/10 Fwy
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Well my experience here was just so so..took 15 minutes to be seated ...the food took over 45 minutes to make it to the table...and not what I would call fantastic... the view is good but it does over look a freeway.. Way over priced for what you actually get...it was ok but not spectacular. .

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Father’s Day Brunch....
Where to begin, how about the arrival where you are forced to valet and wait in line. Personally you should have the option to self park bc that would be quicker when arriving and leaving.

We arrived 10 mins early and despite being told it would be a few minutes to be seated, it took 25 which was unsettling especially watching everyone else who came in after us be seated. Oh, did I mention we had reservations.

Brunch was disappointing and over priced, now don’t get me wrong, I will pay good $$$ for good food and thought that’s what we were getting especially after reading the reviews. I can say this, we came, we saw and will not be back.

The food smelled better than it ended up tasting, with presentation being everything they fell short and why we stayed away from some of the dishes and those we did choose were salty.

I have been going to brunch since forever and have never had to pay for coffee, here you will pay$3. In addition, we were never brought nor offered champagne, every where else I’ve been you have to tell them no more. Dessert was disappointing too, they were clearly frozen because they were watery.

Oh well, I should’ve been alarmed the place was not full and left paying whatever fee they charge your cc, the food was just ok and the service was not worth the tip I left....

Did I mention valet, getting your car to leave is worse than waiting to pull up and get out. They see you but focus on arriving guests but are quick to ask for your $$ to bring you your car when they finally come over.

Hope your experience w/Brunch is better!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Went for Champagne Brunch on Father's Day - the views were amazing, the food was quite good and the service was excellent. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We went for Father's Day, so I think the price for the Sunday Brunch may have been jacked up ($36). To start, I did not like it that you were forced to valet park at $6, when there was a huge lot designed for self-park. This alone will keep me from going back. After the meal, one has to stand in line for quite some time while the "valets" go find your car, which you can see. The restaurant should just up the meal price by the $6 and allow us to park our own cars.

There were several stations, including prime rib and ham, omelet, Mexican, seafood, salad, dessert, breakfast, meat entree, etc. The food was pretty good, but nothing outstanding, except for the ranch dressing and arugula in the salad.

When we made reservations, it was suggested that we dress up a bit. We were the only ones. Everyone else looked horrible. Shorts made out of sweat material. The others looked like people seeking asylum after many months of travel.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had just appetizers, and tried several items. All were pretty tasty, and we were to full to go have a meal after that and a couple of drinks. I'll be back for the main courses soon!